With bold splashes of colour, big tropical prints and plants, and carefully curated retro kitsch touches, El Segundo delivers a fun, vibrant and totally unique space that is comfortable for all ages to enjoy a drink or a meal.
The menu is full of bold fusion flavours and our cocktail list is built around fresh, tropical tipples. Set alongside a hand-picked selection of BC wines, non-alcoholic drinks, and a carefully curated collection of local beers and ciders there is something for everyone.
Elimination of physical contact at more than one level:
• Seating arrangements to allow for 2-meter distance
• Service model where contactless service is followed wherever possible
• Tables & seats carefully sanitized between guests
• Staff hands sanitized after touching anything a guest has; plates/glassware etc
Engineering measures to avoid contact where social distancing is not possible
• Glass installed between booths
Administrative measures to ensure staff and guests safety
• Extensive and comprehensive Safety Plan to be followed by all staff
• More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high touched surfaces
• Staff temperatures will be taken upon arriving to work
• New procedures when dealing with: table service, food delivery, cleaning dishes, and staff breaks.
The use of PPE
• Masks are mandatory for all service and kitchen staff
• Please sanitize your hands upon entering. Sanitizer will be provided at the entrance and throughout the location.
• Please respect social distancing. Keep a 2M distance between you, staff, and other patrons.
• Please refrain from visiting us if you are presenting symptoms of illness or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive.
• Please refrain from sitting with guests outside of your party. Party sizes will be limited to 6 persons.
• We recommend avoiding visiting our venue if you have underlying medical conditions.